Looking for a dental career in Hamilton? Join the Downtown Dental of Hamilton team.
Current Open Positions
Our general dentists and staff are dedicated to serving the downtown Hamilton community. It is our goal at Downtown Dental of Hamilton, to provide exceptional dentistry and customer service to all our patients always. We are located in the heart of Downtown Hamilton and have been proudly serving this community for over 30 years! Our dental professionals provide a wide variety of dental services including Oral Surgery, Invisalign®, Cosmetic Services, Implants and Family Services.
We pride ourselves on providing quality dental care and 4.7 stars on Google reviews is evidence of our exceptional patient service, commitment to continuous learning, and innovative technology.
Our modern and bright dental practice is located at 105 Main St East in Hamilton, ON.
- Monday to Thursday from 7:30 am to 5:30 pm
- Candidates must be flexible with hours if/when there are days with extended hours
Benefits of Joining Our Team:
- Competitive compensation
- Total rewards package that offers discounts on many services and activities including an exclusive corporate gym membership program; reduced rates on home and auto insurance; unlimited access to a variety of discounted entertainment, hotels, products, services and so much more!
- Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP) that connects team members and their families with complimentary, confidential, short-term counseling and advisory services
- Career development to grow and evolve as a dental professional on your individual career path, including access to industry-leading continuing education
- Attend social and CE events to network with dental professionals in your community
- Work-life balance and flexibility
- Access to modernized technology to provide optimal oral care to patients
- Make a positive and lasting impression on the patient, from the moment they arrive at the practice to the moment they leave
- Responsible for optimizing the appointment schedule by ensuring the day is full, with limited gaps
- Manage all patient calls and inquiries with a smile: appointments, confirmations, and amendments
- Manage potential cancellations and overcome objections to motivate the patient to keep the appointment
- Process patient billings/take payment, send a claim form to insurance, respond to all fee inquiries in a positive manner
- Effectively manage the recall system and accurately maintain the patient database
- Process referral letters and other patient correspondence upon receipt from the provider
- Manage and file all patient records and charts
- Demonstrate active listening and empathy to patients using effective communication skills
- 1+ year(s) of administrative experience in a dental office setting
- A pleasant and compassionate personality with the ability to make patients feel comfortable
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Sound knowledge of dental terminology
- Ability to communicate with others in a professional manner
- Excellent customer service skills
- Demonstrate ability to perform basic arithmetic to process insurance claims
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Proficient in dental practice management software - Dentrix experience preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to work independently and as a part of team
Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants will be contacted. Job applicants with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact our Talent Team at 416-558-8338. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible.
Submit your resume to be notified about future openings in your area.
From Our Dental Team
Our team of dental professionals is dedicated to caring for the smiles of patients in the Hamilton community. We welcome you to join our team.
Why work at Downtown Dental of Hamilton?
Downtown Dental of Hamilton is proud to be an active member of the Hamilton community, and strives to provide exceptional oral health care for individuals and families.
Our team is committed to clinical excellence and aims to create a positive patient experience. We care for our people and seek, as a team, to provide comprehensive dentistry to our patients.