Looking for a dental career in Hamilton? Join the Downtown Dental of Hamilton team.
Current Open Positions
Associate Dentist - Downtown Dental of Hamilton
Our general dentists and staff are dedicated to serving the downtown Hamilton community. It is our goal at Downtown Dental of Hamilton, to provide exceptional dentistry and customer service to all our patients always. We are located in the heart of Downtown Hamilton and have been proudly serving this community for over 30 years! Our dental professionals provide a wide variety of dental services including Oral Surgery, Invisalign®, Cosmetic Services, Implants and Family Services. We offer an opportunity to work with a strong clinical team and utilize the latest technologies including an iTero.
Our modern and bright dental practice is located at 105 Main St East in Hamilton.
Schedule: Monday & Wednesday (8:00 am - 5:00 pm), Friday's (optional)
We are currently looking to hire an Associate Dentist to join our busy and well-established practice. The successful candidate will have a passion for building strong patient relationships and contributing to the ongoing oral health of their community. As an Associate Dentist at our practice, you will be part of a team of dental professionals, with a variety of learning opportunities through mentorship and industry-leading continuing education.
Why Should You Join?
- Career development: A career with us ensures you have the support, tools, and encouragement you need to grow and evolve as a professional on your individual career path, including access to industry-leading continuing education through the award-winning DC Institute (dcinstitute.ca) and a dedicated Clinical Mentor.
- Competitive compensation & benefits: Our compensation packages are reviewed annually in a comparative study that ensures alignment with industry standards.
- Established and stable practice: Our successful practice is a leader in patient care, providing a range of services to a loyal and established patient base.
- Health & Safety and Compliance: The practice has a strong health and safety culture, with compliance measures embedded in every aspect of the workplace.
- Network of experienced dental professionals: You will have opportunities for formal and structured mentorship with esteemed team members and colleagues and access to industry-leading experts in various dental disciplines.
- Team-oriented: When you join our practice, you join a team of supportive and like-minded professionals working together to achieve common goals that are understood and shared by all.
- Respect for our people: The team is built on a culture of respect and positivity, where we celebrate individuality and value each other’s unique strengths and contributions.
- Work-life flexibility: Everyone has a life outside the practice, and we are committed to helping each team member find a healthy, sustainable balance between home and career.
- Graduate from an accredited DDS/DMD Program or successful completion of the National Dental Examining Board of Canada (NDEB) Equivalency Process
- Registered, licensed and in good standing with the Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario (R.C.D.S.O)
- Valid CPR certification
From Our Dental Team
Our team of dental professionals is dedicated to caring for the smiles of patients in the Hamilton community. We welcome you to join our team.
Why work at Downtown Dental of Hamilton?
Downtown Dental of Hamilton is proud to be an active member of the Hamilton community, and strives to provide exceptional oral health care for individuals and families.
Our team is committed to clinical excellence and aims to create a positive patient experience. We care for our people and seek, as a team, to provide comprehensive dentistry to our patients.